Saturday, December 16, 2006

Blogs, Blogs, Blogs ...

You know, i've only been a blogger for a week or so, and i'm addicted. I don't have the chance to write as often as i'd like, but i have so many things i want to talk about.

I have a few ideas for blogs of my own, including one for Project Management (i'm a project manager myself), one for my experience as a father to be :) . I'm having a baby! & thought i would write about it. Another blog will have exerpts of the book i've been writing for the last 2 years (will i ever finish it?) We'll see....

I even started a blog for my wife (she's an artist) and we'll be putting up some of her art work on the site for everyone to see.

So many blogs, so little time .... :)

1 comment:

jockjock said...

i hope that suzy also writes a bit about the painting with the pic