Friday, December 8, 2006

I recently starting reading a new author .....

I recently picked up a book (in October) at the Toronto Airport, on my way to Jamaica. I had forgotten my books at home and decided to walk into one of the Airport shops to find a book. Thank god i forgot my books because i picked up an amazing one. I recently finished reading this book by Robert Ludlum, A Covert One series, called The Lazarus Vendetta.

Summary:

... an attack on a nano-tech facility ...a cloud of deadly nanobots is released ... killing thousands ...
Lt. Colonel Jon Smith, army officer, scientist, member of a top secret intelligence group called 'Covert One' is called in to investigate and expose the truth of what happened. Billions of lives are at stake ... Will Jon Smith find those responsible before more people are killed ....

What an amazing book. I couldn't put it down. It was fast pace and full of action and suspense from the first page to the end. I only wish someone told me about Robert Ludlum's books years ago.

Well i'm now reading 'The Hades Factor'. The other Covert One Novels are on my Christmas List!

No comments: